Thursday, April 23, 2009

All in a Laugh

After having a good hearty laughs,
Emotions do run high.
The heart begins to be filled with a sense of emptiness, a loss of directions.
Then begin to open and feel what the heart has to share.
When you realized that you have been trying hard to forget that you miss someone terribly,
All when you let the emotions run deep.

在开怀大笑后,沉淀后,
涌上心头的是一股莫名的哀伤,
是一股对他人的强烈思念。

心里似乎无法再承受或压抑那份思念,
只想大声地告诉对方心里的那份思念。

Been waiting for 9 days and counting. Patience is what I survived on these days while waiting. Anyway, had dinner with my sweetheart (Young) and went to drop by to give his sweetheart a surprise. Nothing much, the usual random laughing. I just loved the holidays even though I'm not making the best of the holidays by working or so. I'm contented with it though, being able to be at ease. Anyway, I'm just thinking, does the person that you are thinking of, thinks of you especially when you look at the same object, say for example, the sky/moon? Just a random thought. Hopefully something great happened tomorrow.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home